If you are disinclined to the eastside - Hollywood offers Its A School Night at Bardot with Rah Rah and the Sunset Strip plays host to The Neighbourhood at The Viper Room and Lindsey Stirling at The Roxy. I recommend the former over the latter - but that's just my preference.
No list would be complete without mentioning No Doubt's show at Gibson Amphitheatre. The second of a handful that the revived act brings to the venue. And honorable mention goes to Organ Freeman at The Mint whose name is just that cool...
A full list of shows is below.
- No Doubt @ Gibson Amphitheatre
- In The Valley Below, Cotillon, Omniflux, Sabrosa Purr @ Bootleg Bar (FREE)
- The Record Company, Das Tapes, The Peach Kings, Strange Vine, Jason Kramer (KCRW) @ The Satellite (FREE)
- Wild Belle, Deep Sea Diver, Pageants @ The Echo
- Cosmonauts, The Garden, Feeding Pepole, The Abigails @ Echoplex (FREE)
- Brooke Telarico, Ariana Hall, Kenneth Aaron Harris, Joel Eckels, Adam Levy @ Room 5 Lounge
- Jordan Booth, Jason Josepeh & The Spectacular, Drew @ The Hotel Café (Free after 9:45)
- Little Miss Nasty @ Key Club
- The Neighbourhood, Bad Suns, Daydreamer @ The Viper Room
- Lindsey Stirling, The Vibrant Sound @ The Roxy
- The Mixx @ Harvelles
- Charming Liars, Knee High Fox @ The Central SAPC
- Organ Freeman, Anonymous, Gaston Light, Jo Eubanks @ The Mint
- Future Fix, Midnight Hour, Justin Soileau @ Detroit Bar (FREE)
- Rah Rah, Drake Doremus, Chris Douridas @ Bardot (Its A School Night)(FREE w/ RSVP)