Thursday, September 1, 2011

Machine Gun Kelly Stepped His Game (and Laces) Up at Key Club

This past Sunday I was able to witness one of the best white rapper performances I have ever seen. Sure I've caught Hoodie Allen, Chris Webby and some forgettable white rappers but none had the stage presence that Machine Gun Kelly displayed. He was a wild man in his Sunday performance at Key Club Hollywood, dancing his ass off to LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem" and Blink 182's "What's My Age Again" while taking a couple big swigs of Grey Goose during his set. Displaying his rapid fire flow throughout the show, MGK stage dove multiple times and brought two fans on stage who conveniently donned Lace Up tattoo's.

It was an entertaining performance from Machine Gun Kelly to say the least and even the songs I didn't know, I enjoyed. He proved he's a musician to watch out for and has the potential to be a star in the hip-hop game, which P. Diddy realized when he signed him to a record deal over the summer. Celebs were there to indulge, including "Cooler Than Me" charmer Mike Posner. My favorite song I heard was "Stereo", which I heard as I entered the building and is below to listen and download.

Machine Gun Kelly - Stereo Ft. Fitts of The Kickdrums


Post by ZSE (Before The Bigs)

No comments: