Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Walk Up Limited Tonight


Take note everyone, the walk up for tonight's Dimmak Tuesday show at Cinespace tonight is severely limited. They did a presale for the wild bill tonight because they new demand would be high and they were spot on as the presale tickets have sold out.

Cinespace will be hosting the traditional open bar every hour and half hour, but I imagine supplies will be drank early as Chiddy Bang, 2 Am Club and The Pack are all scheduled to play. It is basically the sold out Mike Posner show from Key Club a few weeks back sans Mike Posner and with The Pack instead of the previously reported Bad Rabbits....but you never know what might happen :)

Expect a pack venue, but also some amazing music. If anyone has an extra, holler at me at 310-592-2094 because I'd love to go, I slept on presale tickets, I don't have a hook up at Dimmak and there is no way I can go early to wait in line.

No comments: