Monday, November 17, 2008

Relentless Seven - Word's Out

So, looks like the word is out about Relentless Seven, Ben Harper's newest band. They are doing a 5 show tour through California, including 2 dates in Los Angeles - Thursday December 4th at Spaceland and Friday December 5th at The Mint.

The Mint is where Harper got his start, so it is going to be a memorable performance there I imagine.

I would say get your tickets, but they are already sold out. You might want to check craiglist, stubhub or some other avenue....except I know my tickets are will call. I think at The Mint that was the only option...Rolling Stone ran a story on the band and I think that may have let the flood gates open to people getting tickets. At the same time The Mint is only 100 people and Spaceland is tiny too.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE SHOW - PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I GOT TIX TO BOTH NIGHTS!!!!

No comments: