Monday, November 3, 2008

Obama's Way With Diplo

DIPLO IS PLAYING ELECTION NIGHT AT ECHOPLEX!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Exactly. This is what I am talking about. Wouldn't you want to be at a party hosted by Diplo when you found out Obama won the election? I know I would and I know I will be.

I don't believe tickets to the event are sold out. http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=305465

Diplo parties are truly exceptional. He spins all the hip-hop we love - yet he mixes in flavors of things you recognize and things you wished you recognized - brazilian funk, techno, electronic indie pop, dub, etc. He has a special love for Los Angeles - and generally kicks in the indie rock crowd shout outs to stuff like LCD Soundsystem, Hot Chip and more. He even has some vested relationship with Cansei De Ser Sexy - so hearing them would not be a surprise either.

If you are a lover of music in Los Angeles, and you want to be with the concert crowd when history goes down...I highly suggest Echoplex on Tuesday November 4th, 2008.

No comments: