Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More to Add Later...But just a word about PRETTY LIGHTS

I have so much to discuss music-wise, including Jam Cruise...and I am not going to go into that here. However, I wanted to give the heads up that CHROMEO is ON THURSDAY AT THE KEY CLUB. It is going to be off the chain.

Also, check out this band PRETTY LIGHTS. They played a late show over the weekend, on Friday night at the Roxy after STS9 at the Wiltern. They closed the late show after Break Science played, which featured ADAM DEITCH, of the Fugees, John Scofield Band and Lettuce, and ERIC KRASNO, of Soulive and Lettuce. TALIB KWELI opened with a DJ set. The show was from 12:30 to 4:30 am...although Talib was not spinning until after 1. PRETTY LIGHTS was the biggest surprise in my opinion. They are like a live hip-hop electronic band. Their vibe was great and Icannot wait until they return to town.

Like I said, more to come later. It is late, I've got to get back to the work grind...

No comments: